Exnem Man Shirt for G8 Female
Software: DAZ Studio 4.9.4 (Needed for G8F/M)
Base Figures: Genesis 8 Female
System Requirements: DAZ Studio 4.9+
This Package contains the “Man’s Shirt” set of meshes for DAZ Studio 4.9 and above, for use with Genesis 8 Females.
Included is a higly detailed Shirt, Panties and Socks. Each part comes in different textures, styles and patterns so you can mix and match as you desire. All materials come for both 3Delight and Iray renderers.
Shirt, Socks and Panties have several different morphs to change shape, like opening the shirt to reveal the breasts or pulling down the panties. Here’s a list of all the morphs:
Socks Left Down
Socks Right Down
All outfit pieces auto conform with all Genesis 8 Female Base morphs and Body Morphs.
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the folder with your DAZ Studio libraries (e.g.: C:UsersPublicDocumentsMy DAZ 3D Library)
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your DAZ folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part:
1) Load your Genesis 8 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Load the desired outfit part by double clicking while the G8 Figure is selected.
3) Apply the materials you want from the Materials folder.
4) Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each outfit part.